Visual response development 2

On Friday I got feedback on the development of my idea. The main points were that I should try to make the elements bolder, especially the typographic river. Also I should see what elements are necessary because at the moment it looks a bit busy. So today I continued experimenting and developing my visual response taking the feedback into account.

I tried different variations, colors, fonts and combinations in Photoshop. I think the typographic river looks better now when I made the text bigger and arranged it in a new way. But I don’t know how to combine all the different elements. I’ve tried so many different things but I’m still not sure what I should do. So frustrating.. Nothing looks good enough.

I think the background text and the bird may be unnecessary elements. I kind of like the picture below where the ink river is really zoomed in (number 8 below). It has the most impact.

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s