This week I tried to develop my cover design for the Anthology book based on the feedback I got. I… Read more Anthology cover development
Today I started doing research based on the feedback given in my tutorial. The feedback was that I should try… Read more Visual research for visual response
On Friday Jubedha and I went to the letterpress to ask Kim for advice on embossing or debossing. One of… Read more Debossing experiments
Yesterday we started the group design part of this year’s Anthology brief. My group has 4 members and our chapter… Read more Anthology chapter design development
This weekend I worked on ideas for my visual response. We were given the task of doing sketches based on… Read more Sketching ideas for visual response
On Tuesday we had a workshop session where we started analysing our assigned pieces of writing. All the texts are… Read more Analysing text with colors
Today I received a confirmation about which text I’ll be working with in this year’s anthology project. My text is London… Read more London coffee houses in the 17th and 18th c.
Our first research task for the new anthology project was to find a literary anthology and evaluate its different elements.… Read more Anthology research